Roleplay Medium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a roleplay site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Random Place

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DustyPants

DustyPants

The Random Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Place   The Random Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:07 am

Himawari-Chan wrote:
Took ya long enough to find this place XD

lol Yes it did xD

It's in a random location hahaha thats why tongue
Back to top Go down
DawnFire

DawnFire

PostSubject: Re: The Random Place   The Random Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Sad Gah, I feel so alone. I have been checking the website all day but no ones here! *Cries miserablly in a dark corner.* Sad
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: The Random Place   The Random Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:32 pm

DawnFire wrote:
Sad Gah, I feel so alone. I have been checking the website all day but no ones here! *Cries miserablly in a dark corner.* Sad

*grabs you and hugs you * dont feel sad im here for you!*
Back to top Go down
DawnFire

DawnFire

PostSubject: Re: The Random Place   The Random Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:13 am

DustyPants wrote:
DawnFire wrote:

Awww, huggies! Someone is alive!!! Smile I love this site, I just wish it was active! I'm having a problem uploading my picture though, and it's driving me insane! Mad
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: The Random Place   The Random Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:33 pm

DawnFire wrote:
DustyPants wrote:
DawnFire wrote:

Awww, huggies! Someone is alive!!! Smile I love this site, I just wish it was active! I'm having a problem uploading my picture though, and it's driving me insane! Mad

yep umm i could help umm what kind of pic is it for the avi? I knoe I might grab soem people and make the site active want to help Wink
Back to top Go down
DawnFire

DawnFire

PostSubject: Re: The Random Place   The Random Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:57 pm

DustyPants wrote:
DawnFire wrote:
DustyPants wrote:
DawnFire wrote:

yep umm i could help umm what kind of pic is it for the avi? I knoe I might grab soem people and make the site active want to help Wink

Sure. I used to be head of recruiting in one of my old sites. I describe the picture Im trying to get in the sign up forums. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: The Random Place   The Random Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:31 pm

oh that be epic yeah we need help recruiting Very Happy maybe woudl you like to rp one on one with me too ? I mess rping ^^ oh the avi pic ? wait witch signing up pic?

also whta times are you online?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Place   The Random Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Place
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Medium :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: